Springboard crashes into safemode when double tap home button

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by theman510, Apr 22, 2011.

1. theman510 macrumors 6502

This randomly started happening two days ago. Normally with multiflow I would double-tap my home button to bring up my apps. But two days ago it started crashing into safemode any time I would do this. I thought it could be something w/ multiflow so I uninstalled it and it's still happening. I removed the most recent cydia app I installed (Location Spoofer, initially downloaded over two weeks ago) and it's still happening. I went into my Activator settings and double tap home button is currently not assigned.

I'm running out of ideas here. I really don't want to have to re-jailbreak since I've done so many tweaks to get it just like I want it. Anybody have any ideas??

2. theman510 thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow I forgot I also installed snappy. Removed it and we're fine. Nvm, mods please delete this thread

Thanks

3. Leon McQueen macrumors newbie

Leon McQueen

I haven't got snappy and it still happens to me

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

You can't apply someone's issue that was dealing with a jailbreak in 2011 to your current issue - unless you happen to be on a version of iOS with a 2011 era iPhone?

5. Dxbaez macrumors newbie

Hi, did you ever figure out your issue? This started happening to me 3 days ago. I havent installed anything new. Ive started deleting things from cydia- so far no luck here. Still crashing when i double tap the home button