Springboard crashes when notification center is pulled down

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jcorbin, Feb 7, 2014.

1. jcorbin macrumors 6502a

It doesn't happen every time I use the notification center. But the only time I experience a springboard crash is when I pull it down. Anyone have this issue.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

What version of iOS 7? I've had this happen here and there in 7.0, but haven't come across it in any of the 7.1 betas so far.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Are you jailbroken? I've never seen notification center cause a crash.

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

It has definitely happened in 7.0 (and various 7.0.x releases) without being jailbroken. It's not really something that affects everyone, as a lot of others issues don't seem to affect everyone either, but it's part of those respring/crash issues that definitely exist in the 7.0 releases (and at least seemingly seems to be fixed in 7.1 betas so far).

5. jcorbin thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. desimaniac macrumors newbie

Yes! It's driving me nuts. Even restoring doesn't help; I upgraded to ios 7.0.6 JB but no tweaks installed, messed around a bit by opening a bunch of apps and kept pulling on the NC, and got the crash again.

When I have installed crash reporter in the past it gives me no useful info other than telling me the SB keeps crashing and it had to enter safe mode.

7. cynics macrumors G3

What device are you guys see this problem on?

I use notification center to it's fullest and have no had an issue on any of the iOS 7 releases on my 4S.

8. C DM macrumors Westmere

I've seen it on iPhone 5, but not too often, and, at least so far, only with iOS 7.0, not with any of the iOS 7.1 betas.

9. jcorbin thread starter macrumors 6502a