iPhone SpringBoard crashes when..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Becutan, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Becutan macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that when I try to switch to Viber from multitasking, I use Auxo, my SpringBoard crashes. It then enters Safe Mode and I have to restart SpringBoard again. Can I fix this somehow? Might this be because of AppLocker because Viber is locked with AppLocker. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

2. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

It could be AppLocker. I have Viber inside a folder that is locked using Applocker. When switching to Viber using Auxo, I get no crashes. Try disabling app lock for Viber. If that works, just put Viber in a folder and lock that folder (like I have).

3. Becutan thread starter macrumors newbie

It seems to be AppLocker because none of the apps I have locked work when switching from Auxo multitasking. I will delete it and try to find some locking app that works with Auxo. Some apps make SpringBoard crash, some just ask for the password and don't switch to the required app...

4. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Or just try the folder locking mechanism I suggested. Put all your apps that you want to lock in one folder and then lock that folder using AppLocker. Yes, others will be able to launch the apps from Task Switcher, but, in my case, I usually remove all apps from the switcher when I am done.