iPhone Springboard keeps crashing after jailbreak.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Wallonsi, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Wallonsi macrumors newbie

Hi all, this is my first time jailbreaking my iPhone 6 and i'm loving it for the most part. This is what i installed :

- Activator
    - Apex 2
    - BioProtect
    - CircleIcons
    - Cobalia
    - Confero
    - DockShift
    - HideMe8
    - LockGlyph
    - Möbius
    - NoIconLabels
    - SBFlip
    - SendDelay
    - Slide2Kill8 Lite
    - StatusHUD 2
    - TinyBar
    - Zeppelin

Every time i get a notification my springboard crashes. I think Confero isn't playing nice with one of the other apps. I really like Confero and i would like to keep it, any idea why it keeps crashing whenever i get a new notification?

2. blwade macrumors 6502

I don't know about on notifications, but when I had StatusHUD 2 installed, my device would respring every time I used the volume buttons when I had a video pulled up... I ended up uninstalling it and got HUDDismiss instead.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Start uninstalling your most recent tweaks one by one until the issue stops.

4. misterjrw macrumors member

My vote goes for StatusHUD2 as well...

I had it installed and all worked fine, then all of a sudden, with no additional tweaks installed, would crash every time I turned the volume up, regardless of what I was doing on the phone.

Removed and all is good now...

On a side note, I installed PreferenceOrganizer2 and every time I opened the settings app it would crash. Turns out you need to have at least 1 app downloaded from each of the 4 categories of PO2. I had freshly jailbroken and had not installed anything other than Cydia and PO2. As soon as I downloaded an App Store App and a Social App, the setting app stopped crashing and the 4 categories were there.

Its the little things.....

5. pdxmatts, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015

pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

Exact thing happened to me. Removed StatusHud 2 and it stopped. Plus, you don't need NoIconLabels if you have HideMe8, you can remove icon labels in HideMe8 ;)