Springboard lock tweak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LNYMRKO, Nov 25, 2010.

1. LNYMRKO macrumors regular

Is there an app/tweak/setting somewhere that will allow me to 'lock' the springboard on the first page (only page I have) of apps?

I want to be able to lock it so that if I swipe my finger from right to left on the screen, the apps dont go to move (as if it were about to scroll to the next page). I already have from left to right locked with the spotlight removal tweak.

Also, is there something that removes the dock overlay image? I want to keep my icons in the dock, but just see the wallpaper behind them, not the actual reflective dock.

Thanks!

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Have you tried summer board on for the dock problem?
    im also looking for a tweak that does this for the first page!

3. LNYMRKO thread starter macrumors regular

Actually just found the transparent dock app, and remove the reflection off the icons and its exactly what I was after.

Still looking for a tweak/app for the first page springboard lock though.

4. Sseguin macrumors regular

Anyone know of such a lock? To lock the springboard on page0?

5. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

What would be the point of this? Is this the same concept as having app icons on the lockscreen of your phone?

Or do you want to have to unlock (by swiping or whatever) your phone, and then additionally unlock your 1st page of SB apps in order to scroll pages?

If it's just the lock screen you're after, there are some lock screen apps that allow you to have apps on the screen.