Springboard Rotator- Landscape for Home Screens (Coming Soon)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vandam500, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

2. 1ofthedavids macrumors regular

I really think it was just a matter of time til something like this came out... it looks interesting, but I don't like how the non-dock icons look when in landscape mode.... they look too smashed together for my liking. Still a cool concept.

3. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Ahh, I've been waiting for something like this since 2.2.1 :D I bought InfiniBoard and InfiniDock and although this gave me some comfort this looks like a huge step in the right direction. Good find, thanks!

4. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

I really like this.. if he could get it so that every app you open while in land-scape springboard opens in landscape for the app (assuming it's integrated as part of the app), that'd be a deal sealer for me.

5. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I much perfer being in landscape mode and going back to the home screen is always annoying. I'm excited to try this.

6. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Springboard Rotator seems yo have issues with either Winterboard or if it's iLlumine it doesn't like. Is anyone else experiencing lag and SB refusing to rotate at times, requiring a press on sleep button and the unlock to work again?

It works fast and flawlessly on my wifes 3G w/o Winterboard but lags and bugs on my 3GS =\

7. ajones46 macrumors 6502

Yeah I agree with pretty much everything already posted. It's kinda lame when he launches messages and it's still in portrait :/

8. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I bought, tried it, and found that it didn't like my Illumine theme or my FiveIRows app. Only 3 out of 5 rows showed up, with a fourth BEHIND the docked icons.

Still a great idea and a good first release.

9. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

he should make the icons rotate themselves. instead of just blinking and their landscape.

10. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

It works fine for me but I dont have any infinis or others installed (five rows, infinidock, infiniboard, etc.)