iPad Springtomize 2 custom docks for iPad 3?

hamsup1o

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Has anyone successfully themed the dock on the new iPad with Springtomize 2? If so, what are the file names you used? I tried every possible combination and it is not recognizing it. I'm wondering if Springtomize 2 has been updated to support this yet.

cayleg

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
Try using Winterboard too!

Has anyone successfully themed the dock on the new iPad with Springtomize 2? If so, what are the file names you used? I tried every possible combination and it is not recognizing it. I'm wondering if Springtomize 2 has been updated to support this yet.
i use springboard to hide stuff and winterboard to add stuff on my
ipad 3 4g 5.1.1

Attachments

hamsup1o

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
i use springboard to hide stuff and winterboard to add stuff on my
ipad 3 4g 5.1.1
Thanks but I am looking to avoid using Winterboard this time around. I emailed the developer but did not receive a response. :rolleyes: I assume that Springtomize is not fully compatible with the new iPad as there are other settings besides the dock that doesn't work. Hopefully this app is still being worked on. I ended up replace the files manually.

cayleg

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
Thanks but I am looking to avoid using Winterboard this time around. I emailed the developer but did not receive a response. :rolleyes: I assume that Springtomize is not fully compatible with the new iPad as there are other settings besides the dock that doesn't work. Hopefully this app is still being worked on. I ended up replace the files manually.
I find it compatible- even helps me enable voice command on my ipad 3

denissianto

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2012
I downloaded the mountain lion dock. but when I went to winterboard, there were no "mountain lion dock" option in the menu.

Where could I have made the mistakes ?

Please help :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.