Springtomize 2 Custom Time Mode - Custom String

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GUILTIE, Jun 4, 2012.

1. GUILTIE macrumors regular

I'd like to have the status bar display as the date (MM/DD) and time. I believe this can be done using the custom string input, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. Any ideas?

2. jesstech, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012

jesstech macrumors member

It looks like the latest version of Springtomize 2 has an option for "Time - Free Ram" in the list.

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

We need a TIME - DATE custom time mode. Long overdue.

4. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

This is what I miss the most since ditching SBSettings. Springtomize needs time/date option in status bar!!!

5. ccapman670 macrumors regular

6. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

True, but who the heck wants to install a battery-eating app like SBSettings just for this little tweak?

----------

I'm actually shocked that Springtomize doesn't have this feature yet, considering it has almost everything else.

7. ccapman670 macrumors regular

Is it really battery hogging? I use it for toggling stuff on and off, the date is just a perk. I haven't noticed anything different with battery.

8. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Yea I'm with you. I used sbsettings forever and then switched to ncsettings for a couple months. I recently went back to sbsettings. I haven't noticed much difference between the two, if any, honestly.

9. iqandjoke macrumors newbie

10. super fly macrumors newbie

I know this threads old but I found a way to display custom date/time strings. Install StatusBarCustomClock and then you can customize the string to be whatever you want (google Unicode date time format patterns). Currently I am using E M/d h:mma which displays Wed 3/6 5:14PM currently. It would be awesome if this was what the custom string in springtomize did as well...oh well.

11. Eclipse538 macrumors regular

I am using this exact CODE and this EXACT tweak, cept mine is called StatusBarCustomClock4!

JB'ing is a small world =)