iPad Springtomize 2 not working correctly?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by z7tjxd45, Jan 21, 2012.

1. z7tjxd45 macrumors member

I'm just trying to get 7 icons in a row. But the entire icon scheme doesn't seem to work. Adding additional icons on the dock seems fine.

Also to note the hide spotlight tweak is somewhat messed up as well. Only hides half of spotlight.

So far I'm using Iconoclasm with their preloaded 5x5 icons. The bigboss 7x7 tweak does not work.

2. MrSandman macrumors newbie

Springtomize function to increase columns or increase dock both don't work for me either. Sucks.

3. Nokaoi macrumors regular

4. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

there are quite a few bugs with this version and i hope the developer fixes this soon. :(

i've found the following issues:

the documentation screen is truncated vertically and only show 1/2 the content.

status bar: no information on how to set custom time format on the status bar

icons: Does not honor custom icon number >5

and wasn't there on option with v1 for the dock, which allow you to hide the folder name on the dock but leaves folder names on the rest of the screen? with this version, the setting is now global so you either hide/unhide names of all folders.

i think there wasn't a lot of testing of this version before it hit the cydia store.

5. Chiny macrumors 6502

Coming to realize that springtomiz 2, haze a lot of features that don't work, like the vertical switcher and the amount of icons that can be displayed in the switcher at once.

6. LoloBond macrumors 6502

same with the Icons... cant put 5 icons or cant hide them either...

7. z7tjxd45 thread starter macrumors member

Iconoclasm has been a fix for me, and I'd already bought Shrink for my iPhone. The only reason I use Springtomize 2 now is for additional icons in the dock.

8. Nokaoi macrumors regular

Which is not working as well.

9. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

I use it on the iPhone 4S with success, but just reading through the options and description, I decided to stay away from the iPad 2 with it as it sounds specifically tailored to the iPhone/iPod. :confused:

10. callmemd macrumors newbie

Possible fix to your problem

You guys have to make sure to turn "Use Custom Number" to ON. This is the option located right above "Icons Per Line". Let me know if this solves your problem.

11. fongyuen macrumors 6502

raising the dead here...just wanted to confirm that that did it for me. :p