Springtomize 2 Screws Up My Phone...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GraphicsGeek, Jan 25, 2012.

1. GraphicsGeek macrumors 6502a

Springtomize 2 is useless for me. Every time I enable some options, it deletes my Phone and App Store apps. Sometimes it'll remove other random apps as well. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, were you able to fix it? How?

Thanks

:apple:

2. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

Exactly the same thing was happening to me.

It would also rearrange my icons and delete whatever wallpaper was applied.

Uninstalled it because of this.

3. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Wow really? I've been running it since I jail broke my phone and don't have this issue.

I would try uninstalling other themes and tweaks because I'm not sure if Springtomize is causing this!

4. GraphicsGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ahh I forgot about the deleting wallpaper part. It does that to me too. I want to give it a chance to be fixed since I paid for it.

I have very little on my JB iPhone with no themes installed. It's Springtomize, not the other apps. My iPhone runs flawlessly until I enable a tweak from Springtomize.

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Strange, the only issue I have seen is I had some random icons on my springboard going skewed(if thats the right word) after enabling the cover flow in the dock. Other icons would just randomly look like they belonged in the overflow on the dock. I think it saw it twice, but haven't seen it lately.

6. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Been using it since Friday and haven't had a single issue (other than the coverflow icon issue, but I don't use it so it's not a big deal).

Otherwise, it's working flawlessly for me.

7. gotluck macrumors 603

gotluck

Same here. Been using it on my iPhone 4 for a few weeks now. Only other issue I have is voice recording app and/or photos app 's icons turn white from time to time (but still function)until a respring, but I'm not sure if that is related to springtomize 2.

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

It works fine for me. The only thing I couldn't get to work was the setting for the dock. I set it to five but it is only allowing four.

9. fisherking macrumors 603

fisherking

all good for me EXCEPT i cannot have the camera option showing on the lockscreen...terrible things were happening (opening the camera).

otherwise all works great.

10. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

For the people who have it delete the AppStore, Phone, and Wallpaper, are you enabling Capabilities in Springtomize then enabling the ones for the AppStore, Telephony, and User WP?

11. green94 macrumors regular

Make sure you enable:

Use Custom Number

It is right above Icons in Dock.

----------

I love this app - the only bug I have come across is the Coverflow one as others have mentioned. Once you respring everything is back to normal.

I would jailbreak my phone for this app alone!

12. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

I can confirm 5 icons in dock works in Springtomize when set and enabled. I just tried and dragged a new icon to my dock and it worked perfect.

13. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

I've not had a single problem with Sprintomize and used some extensive features with it. can people who have had problems list what exactly they've used it for?

14. GraphicsGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ok it seems like whenever I enable something in Capabilities, it messes up. I've tried all sorts of combinations and I've narrowed it down to the Capabilities section. I'm not sure why. Anyone else?

15. noiceT macrumors 6502a

Do you have the latest redsnow or corona installed?

16. lissa5168 macrumors newbie

I have not had one single problem with it at all, but I have never messed with the Capabilities settings.

17. GraphicsGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

Corona, I'm using a 4S

18. Balibalistic macrumors regular

Not working for me either! The only think I'm using is the lock screen custom slider, it's ok.

19. jimmy83 macrumors 65816

OT, but can someone tell me how to change the dock?

20. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

If you're using it on an iPhone 4/4S, there shouldn't be any reason for you to use the Capabilities. Most of the settings there apply to the iPod Touch and older generation iPhones.

21. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

i bought springtomize 2 but i think it drains my battery, is that possible? bs i just got it out of the charger and reading my tweets for 5-10 min and it goes 98%..

22. mi3x macrumors member

It works perfectly here. I don't think it's a batt hog as well. It's one of the 3 reasons I am jailbroken, the other two being Zephyr and callbar :)

23. kuato macrumors member

works perfect for me as well. only other tweak I have installed is intelliscreenx. it doesn't affect battery life as I only lost 1% overnight. those of you with problems are probably running into incompatibility issues with other tweaks.

24. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Todays release screwed up my 5x5 icon layout. This is what I get now lol.

Attached Files:

25. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF