Springtomize 2 vs Scrollingboard vs Infinidock vs Infinifolder vs FolderEnhancer vs..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by brayhite, Mar 1, 2012.

1. brayhite macrumors 6502a

So I've paid for all five. Not in that order. Mostly because someone said that A works better with B, then when asked to explain it was told that A and B are the cost of a couple coffees so just find out your self.

So I found out, enjoyed it, then was told C was a combination of A and B and this D tweak, with a few extra things. Then later I bought D, because C didn't do D quite as well.

Now, E appears to be the best of A, B, and D, and since A was causing problems, I bought E and now I have no idea why because it doesn't seem to do what A does.

A = Infinifolders
    B = Folderenhancer
    C = Springtomize 2
    D = Infinidock
    E = Scrollingboard

What are the pros/cons of these things and why can't I open my friggin' folder in my other folder now!? :confused:

2. brayhite thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is there any reason why Infinifolders wouldn't be working at all now? I've installed nothing but it and it's not allowing me to create folders in folders. It does allow me to put more than 12 apps in a folder however.

3. henrylkr macrumors member

Infinifolders never allowed the creation of folders in folders