Springtomize 2

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
Cool, thanks for the quick replies!

I notice you can make backups but where is it stored, in the cloud or locally on the phone?

Last edited:

malias4

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2011
Greece and Holland
Hi there , i bouhght springtomize tweak and i was very happy bs it does multiple things with one only tweak but randomly if i have the coverflow dock on some icons get also funny shape on the springboard!
i have to respring to make it ok again, also i think it drains the battery? is that possible? at night i usually get 1% off in 7 hours and now i got much mor e, also durring day time..
i did a clean instal and jb again without it to test the battery !

Armeniandave

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2010
San Diego
This tweak replaces five icon dock, shrink, fake clock up, makeitmine, and a few others. It's nice being able to make so many little tweaks in one app.
Definitely worth the few bucks!

GraphicsGeek

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2008
It's worth it but I can't use anything in the Capabilities section. It causes my phone app and App Store icons disappear. Also, if you use the resize icons option, it'll sometimes make the icons random sizes causing you to respring.

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi there , i bouhght springtomize tweak and i was very happy bs it does multiple things with one only tweak but randomly if i have the coverflow dock on some icons get also funny shape on the springboard!
i have to respring to make it ok again, also i think it drains the battery? is that possible? at night i usually get 1% off in 7 hours and now i got much mor e, also durring day time..
i did a clean instal and jb again without it to test the battery !
The funny icons were happening to me too! but I just rebooted the phone and they're fine now.

try it, it might work for you too.

DeuceDeuce

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2007
San Dimas, CA
I just uninstalled it and my battery drain problems have gone away. It was destroying my battery life. Not sure why as it never did on my iPhone 4, oh well.

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
I finally purchased it and so far no problems.

----------

I just uninstalled it and my battery drain problems have gone away. It was destroying my battery life. Not sure why as it never did on my iPhone 4, oh well.
I've been keeping an eye on my battery and it seems to be fine but this is something I will continue to keep an eye on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.