Springtomize and Dashboard X incompatible?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Rufuss Sewell, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Rufuss Sewell macrumors 6502

I've had Springtomize 2 installed with lots of tweaks for a while now and it's worked smoothly. I've recently installed Dashboard X which I love, but it crashes about once an hour needing a reboot which brings up safe mode. I then have to respiring.

I notice that after the reboot my Springtomize enabled 5 icon dock goes back to 4 icons.

Any advice or is this combo just not going to happen?

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I have both and don't get any crashes. Might be something else but you could test it out by uninstalling one or the other.

3. AnotherBrian macrumors regular

I have both installed and don't have the issue, but I was having the issue and it was the tweak FaceBookThis. FacebbokThis is the menu in the camera app that lets you post to Facebook.

4. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

5. Rufuss Sewell thread starter macrumors 6502

I deleted Dashboard X and now it's fine again. The widgets I used were NCsettings, Google search, WeeSlide brightness slider and weather. It must have been one of those.

6. AnotherBrian macrumors regular

It's NC settings, I forgot about that one. I quit using NC settings about 2 months ago. It works fine without Dashboard X but with both installed it does cause issues.