iPhone Springtomize keeps crashing?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synergie, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Anyone else have this issue? Springtomize keeps crashing... first I notice the icon turns into a white grid, then it won't launch. If I go into Cydia I can reinstall easy enough and then it comes back, but what causes it get messed up in the first place?

Side note, it's not from actually using the app as I was just doing other things and happened to notice the icon was messed up.

iOS 7.0.6 on iPhone 5s. - it also does the same exact thing on my iPad mini retina...

2. 0xyMoron macrumors 6502

What other tweaks do you have installed? And did you try to reset Springtomize to default settings?

3. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just the NC weather and icon renamer those are the only other ones I have installed.

4. 0xyMoron, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014

0xyMoron macrumors 6502

Uninstall cydia substrate and reinstall your tweaks one by one, start with Springtomize and move on until you start getting crashes. Or you could use iLEX rat and reinitialize your Jailbreak, it won't factory reset your iPhone and your jailbreak state will be preserved. Springtomize is a multi purpose all-in-one kinda tweak the possibilities of complication with other tweaks are endless.

5. Cobra611 macrumors regular

Cobra611

When I run Springtomize, it literally removes my native music app. So, I wound up just uninstalling it.

6. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

turn off "hide icons" music

7. Cobra611 macrumors regular

Cobra611

At no point did I have it set up that way. Even when I checked the settings, it was not selected. Strange.