Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ny-apple

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2016
New York
Hey guys,

Newbie here. So disgusted with how Sprint has been treating all the folks that pre-ordered and although my ship date hasn't arrived I do feel mine will be delayed as well. I just wanted to start a thread (sorry if one already exists) for all the orders placed on 9/16 and after for the 7+. Please post the date you ordered and any emails you've received from Sprint. Hoping we can offer some comfort to each other during this journey.

9/16 9pm est - Ordered 7+ 128gb in Black - Sprint's delivery window 10/21 - 10/28
9/23 6pm est - got "worth the wait" email
9/30 10pm est - got "your iphone is getting closer, ordered most popular phone" email

I'll update with any new info and would appreciate if you guys would do the same.

Again I'm not stressing as my delivery date is not here yet but with how Sprint has been handling earlier orders it's a bit concerning, so no need for any smart a$$ comments. Thanks and a speedy delivery to those waiting.

Last edited:

ny-apple

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2016
New York
Update:

10/7 1pm est - got 2nd
'your iphone is getting closer, hang in there"

So every Friday I'm getting an email. 3 emails so far after placing order on 9/16.

kidfreshhh

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Update:

10/7 1pm est - got 2nd

So every Friday I'm getting an email. 3 emails so far after placing order on 9/16.

Just cancel your order.. i live in nyc and got my girl and my mom iphone 7 plus from -apple stores.. i literally walked in and walked out.. i preorderd on preorder day and got my phone 9/18.

ny-apple

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2016
New York
Just cancel your order.. i live in nyc and got my girl and my mom iphone 7 plus from -apple stores.. i literally walked in and walked out.. i preorderd on preorder day and got my phone 9/18.

I didn't preorder so I'll wait patiently until my delivery date passes. Good you got all yours, but for the folks who ordered after like I did and are waiting they can compare and see if we're at the same place with updates since Sprint isn't giving us any info more than a textbook script!

MACQQ

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2016
Any update? I got the 3rd email too. I ordered on the 15th though

MACQQ

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2016
Mine is on the way now. They used next day shipping. I may get it at the end of today.

ny-apple

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2016
New York
Hey guys,

Newbie here. So disgusted with how Sprint has been treating all the folks that pre-ordered and although my ship date hasn't arrived I do feel mine will be delayed as well. I just wanted to start a thread (sorry if one already exists) for all the orders placed on 9/16 and after for the 7+. Please post the date you ordered and any emails you've received from Sprint. Hoping we can offer some comfort to each other during this journey.

9/16 9pm est - Ordered 7+ 128gb in Black - Sprint's delivery window 10/21 - 10/28
9/23 6pm est - got "worth the wait" email
9/30 10pm est - got "your iphone is getting closer, ordered most popular phone" email

I'll update with any new info and would appreciate if you guys would do the same.

Again I'm not stressing as my delivery date is not here yet but with how Sprint has been handling earlier orders it's a bit concerning, so no need for any smart a$$ comments. Thanks and a speedy delivery to those waiting.[/QUOTE

#2 Update:

10/7 1pm est - got 2nd

Update:

10/14 didn't get Jack **** from Sprint. So much for getting an email every friday. smh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.