"Sprint Full Price (Device Only) iPhone 6/+ from Apple Store Unlocked?" Poll

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AAPL21, Sep 12, 2014.

?

Is your full price Sprint iPhone 6/Plus from Apple Store unlocked?

Poll closed Nov 11, 2014.
  1. Sprint iPhone 6 Full Price (Device only) from Apple Store is Unlocked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sprint iPhone 6 Full Price (Device only) from Apple Store is Locked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sprint iPhone 6 Plus Full Price (Device only) from Apple Store is Unlocked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sprint iPhone 6 Plus Full Price (Device only) from Apple Store is Locked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They won't even sell me a device only Sprint iPhone 6/6 Plus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AAPL21 macrumors member

This is a week early but please bear with me.

Historically, the Sprint full priced iPhones from Apple Store are GSM locked against domestic (USA) carriers. Still, many people are wondering if this is the case for iPhone 6 (Plus) as well. I'm creating a poll for people who have bought full price (device only) iPhone 6/6+ from Apple Store to enlighten us if their device is unlocked. This way, we can have real numbers instead of speculation. People who've come in contact with a full priced Sprint iPhone 6/6+ from Apple Store are welcome to vote as well.

I hope we can get enough data to come to a definitive answer, and have a thread people can refer, instead of repeating the same question in various threads.

Thank you guys in advance for all your help.

2. benfica88 macrumors regular

3. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

With the configurations of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus for Sprint (SPARK LTE) as well as being a separate model from the ATT, Verizon, and T-Mobile devices, I'm going to go with neither device can be used onany other carrier besides Sprint. This is also due to Sprints unlocking policy regardless of a contract or purchased at the retail price which virtually locks every phone to their network and they shift the blame to the manufacturer of the phone when it's their own fault.

4. m3nphls macrumors member

I'm 100% sure is locked and I don't think anybody would spend the time and money to buy one from Sprint at full price from the Apple store when the other model worth more outside. If you can take one for the team to try it, more than welcome.

5. *KID* macrumors regular

Anyone doing the new iphone for life plan from sprint will have to pay the full retail price for the phone so someone will eventually check it out but I'm sure they are locked.