Sprint Has AirPods in Stock for Purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Cnasty, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

2. ckiggins macrumors 6502

Got them - let's see how well they do with this. Hopefully they're actually in stock and ready to ship!

3. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I still couldn't tell if they are taking orders or actually in stock. Fingers cross.

4. Cnasty thread starter macrumors 68020

Cnasty

Did you do 2 day shipping or the normal?

5. Chacocliff macrumors regular

I got some this morning with the two day shipping. I just got my order confirmation, so hopefully they ship out soon.

6. zaneliu macrumors 6502

zaneliu

I wonder if it's easy to cancel sprint orders in case I find some in store

7. ckiggins macrumors 6502

I chose 2-day.

8. chris459 macrumors member

Just ordered 2 pairs, however, I don't trust that I will really get them in 2 days :(

9. eoin3- macrumors regular

eoin3-

10. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I wonder when it will ship. I ordered one... wish I had snagged it from Best Buy though. I get points there. :(

11. zaneliu macrumors 6502

zaneliu

Just got a phone call from Sprint saying they're processing my order

12. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I call to cancel my order. It was a major pain in the behind to cancel. They ask for my social, age, middle name, home address and credit history. I never gave them those information and they ask for them. I just want to cancel I told her. I don't have a Sprint account or phone with them. Glad I cancel, don't have to deal with a failed company again.

Anyway, they had a hard time cancelling my order since it was already in process or boxing up at 2PM Pacific. The operator claims she had to contact the logistic manager to cancel my order.

Good luck all. Next time, I rather wait 2 years than to order anything from Sprint. Its a fail.

13. Chacocliff macrumors regular

It was definitely a hassle to deal with Sprint. Thankfully after seeing that stock was in next week, I snagged some from an Apple Store for pickup and cancelled my Sprint order. They didn't make it very easy though.

14. Phisherman81, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016

Phisherman81 macrumors 6502

Phisherman81

I may just let them ship and then return them when they arrive if they aren't the 1st pair to ship. I even have an account with them and the order shows up nowhere in my online login. Ugh.

UPDATE!!!!

I just got a call from Sprint that I didn't answer, but my status was updated online from processing, to this:

Status: Great news. The above item is being processed at our warehouse. Please look for an email with your ship tracking number or come back and visit us on this page (www.sprint.com/myorder). If you have questions, please use the Live Chat link on this page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your business.

Looks like I will cancel the rest of my orders!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

Status: Your order for the Apple AirPods has been received. Inventory is expected the week of 12/27. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

So Sprint doesn't really have them but will have them next week to ship out. I'll be busy enough until then so unless I can pickup today at a store, I'm going to stick with this order.

15. Rorosbutt macrumors regular

16. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

coolbreeze

You probably saw my post on the Target thread. Their website will let you order them but I'm betting like Phisherman above, they aren't actually in stock. If it's some silly preorder, I'll just cancel it. Impulse buy = finicky. If they ship tomorrow I'll be shocked. If not, is getting canceled.

17. Rorosbutt macrumors regular

Did you just order? It let me place an order... and charged me without letting me review the order -_-

18. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

coolbreeze

Yeah I ordered. Instant charge when you click. From what I read, canceling is a fiasco so good luck.

19. Rorosbutt macrumors regular

Great... it didn't even let me "review" the order....

20. Rorosbutt macrumors regular

Took about 2 mins and my order was canceled! Apparently, if you don't have a sprint account they charge $100. They never charged me. It was kinda of hard to understand the rep though...

21. zaneliu macrumors 6502

zaneliu

Best way to cancel sprint is online. If you do it over the phone it's a 30 minute fiasco of nothing if you don't have an account.

22. Rorosbutt macrumors regular

No account with sprint. Did it over the phone. 2 mins. Maybe I just got someone good?

23. EdisEdward macrumors 6502a

To cancel call this number 866 456 0575. They can cancel in 5 mins. The other sprint line is full of idiots

24. predwas macrumors member

Status: Your order for the Apple AirPods has been received. Inventory is expected the week of 12/27. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

I got this status today. Maybe they'll ship soon?
    Anybody actually get them from Sprint?

25. chris459 macrumors member

I got mine yesterday from sprint.com