Sprint iPhone 4s Shipping status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Macky Mac, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Macky Mac macrumors member

Just bought my first "official" iPhone.....with Sprint. I ordered early this morning at 5AM (pacific) and never received an email confirmation. I just got an order number at completion and a charge to my card.

Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

I read some people got an email confirming their orders...Did I miss something?:confused:

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

I ordered shortly after 9am and got an email confirm. Try checking your order on the site.

3. Macky Mac thread starter macrumors member

Are you an existing Sprint customer??

Im new to Srpint..

I hope I made the right choice to jump to Sprint?? I have been with Tmobile for over 10 years...since they were Voicestream.:eek:

4. iansilv macrumors 6502a

You got unlimited data- you made the right choice! I have Verizon, with unlimited data. I cannot imagine enjoying this phone and having to worry about data. And I only use about 600 Meg's a month. But it is also increasing as I use pandora now and iCloud will use data...

5. iThink Apple macrumors 6502

iThink Apple

My status said the same thing so I called them @ 8AM this morning and they just make you everything is correct and then you should be good to go!! So call if you didn't already!!

6. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Yes! I just added a line.

7. Millionin20s macrumors regular

I didn't copy down my order ID, because I thought I would get the email immediately. And I never got the email. Calling Sprint didn't help, I was on hold for 50 minutes and phone disconnected 20 seconds into the rep and I speaking (not angry, I know there's millions of Americans calling Sprint today). I'd just like to find SOME way to make sure that the $311.00 "credit" posted to my account actually goes towards buying an iPhone. Any ideas?

8. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

If it's showing that, you should be good. They always do that, then add the actual cost of the phone to your bill, when they ship it.

9. Sapphire1111 macrumors newbie

Email confirmation for my iPhone 4 order on 10/6 just came in. For i Phone 4 S order on 10/7 came in on the same morning. It sounds like they are all over the place.

Sapphire

10. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

My email from Sprint says I should have my iPhones by Friday 10/14 or Saturday 10/15.

11. brazil5376 macrumors member

If you ordered thru sprint's site you can log in and go to your order history and find the info there. I'm in the same boat. Never copied the order # assuming i'd get an email but I found my order online.

12. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

I preordered an iPhone 4s from Sprint early Friday morning, and I still haven't received any indication that it went through. My card hasn't even been charged yet, and I can't log into Sprint's site with the username I set up in the order process. Do you think it didn't work?

13. Macky Mac thread starter macrumors member

My order status changed from processing to a shiny new iphone is waiting for me or whatever it said. I did get an email about my ebill option with my new account # and also received an email to sign-up on sprint.com.

I tried to sign-in but it keeps telling me my account is closed or suspended. I called and they told me my account is not officially set-up and my phones are not activated. I have to wait for that first before signin into sprint.com.

I also just got an email from Sprint a few minutes ago about my company discount....22% YEAH!!! But they said I have to wait because my account has not been set-up yet.

I just switched from Tmobile....10 - 11 years with them. Now switched to Sprint because of the company discount. My bill will drop from $150/mo. for 2 Android phones with unlimited talk and text with 2GB data to about $120 with 1500 mins. and unlimited text and data. Not bad considering I have 2 new iphone 4s's......:D

In the last email they sent me...It shows me my MDN# which looks like my new phone#??

14. estockme macrumors regular

Will it be difficult to get a 4s if one hasn't preordered?

I didn't because I wasn't sure I would be able to get an upgrade... and my current phone is so dead that it will turn off on the charger.

I'm on sprint and eligible for an upgrade, have been holding out with them for the iphone since verizon got it. If I don't line up for it on the 14th what are the odds I will be able to get one in the next week or so? I remember hearing of shortages when the 4 came out...

Side question: advantage to ordering through apple vs sprint?