Sprint iPhone $50 plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PongYKong, Sep 30, 2014.

1. PongYKong macrumors newbie

If I pay $499 for a Sprint iPhone plus 128GB would I be able to qualify for this $50 per month? I want to be able to keep the phone after my 2 year contract. I have look at the website many times but I don't see this option beside the iPhone for life plan and finance plan.

2. 617aircav Suspended

Since the plan is only for the new iPhone I'm saying yes.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Yes. But you want Easy Pay. The iPhone for Life plan is a lease and if you want to keep the phone you have to pony up about $200 at the end of the lease.

Easy Pay will give you the $50 plan and let you upgrade once per year as long as you pay off the phone. Sprint will want the tax paid up front though.

Tell them you want Easy Pay on the $50 plan.

4. PongYKong thread starter macrumors newbie

Easy pay makes you pay your full iPhone price over 24 months and you have to turn in your iphone for an upgrade with early upgrade. I'm looking to buy an iPhone 6 plus 128GB for $499 and pay $50 per month. If that's not possible I'll have to look at another carrier such as Verizon $60 per month for 2GB.

5. cuzo macrumors 6502

Verizon $60 a month is prepaid meaning I have to buy the phone first in full? I'm interested in this.

----------

Do you think Sprint spark is worth it? I have a upgrade and I'm sero P, I was wondering if I should get the 5s for 100 or the 6 for 200?

6. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

Totally get the 6 or 6P. You will get apple pay and All three bands of spark so the phone will work better.

7. PongYKong thread starter macrumors newbie

Verizon $60 for 2gb is a 2 year contract. But looks like sprint has no option for what I'm looking for so my next option is to contact sprint and find out.

8. themyst macrumors 6502

Verizon $60 a month is a subsidy plan, which is why it kicks the crap out of Sprint's non-subsidy plan.

9. PongYKong thread starter macrumors newbie

True, but I was willing to give sprint a try since they have cheapest unlimited plan, $50. I'm planning to replace my iPad with the new iPhone plus.

10. themyst macrumors 6502

Sprint's not bad if you have solid data coverage in your area, but its a nightmare if you don't.