Sprint iphone 5s personal hotspot missing

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by OneEightZero, Sep 27, 2013.

1. OneEightZero macrumors newbie

Hi, I just got my 5s yesterday for sprint and I noticed I don't have the personal hotspot option under both settings and cellular options. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue with their 5s also. I'm just confused as to why it wouldn't be there. Anyone else having the same problem?

2. Jacoblee23 macrumors 6502a

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Call Sprint. That is controlled on their end.

4. lokerd macrumors 6502a

lokerd

Hotspot without JB?

I am currently on a JBed 4s, with Sprint, and use MyWi occasionally...maybe once or twice a month. But when I do, it is usually pretty important. I would use it more if I was on 4g. But, alas, no 4g on 4s.

Planning on getting a 5s in the next few days. I have been thinking about switching to ATT because 3g has been really lame in the area. I didn't realize 4g had even hit my town on Sprint. And, I have a nice corporate discount so now I am thinking to stay with Sprint. But Sprint does not include Hotspot like ATT.

So, if I upgrade, I lose the JB and a MyWi. Is there anyway to get the iPhone to provide a signal via a cable? Or some other way?

Thanks!

5. YoungHov718 macrumors member

Yea you lose it and yes sprint lte is expanding now that they have a sugar daddy (softbank)