iPhone X Sprint iPhone X on Verizon?

YoitsTmac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2014
Just thought I'd verify with the veterans here. As long as the IMEI is clean and the phone isn't blacklisted, there's no reason a sprint phone wouldn't run on Verizon, right? Is there any hold Sprint can actually make?

will.s87

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2016
Central CA
I had no problem moving my iPhone 7 Plus from Sprint to Verizon a couple years ago. The only part that took long was getting my device unlocked by Sprint. Had to call a couple times.

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Just thought I'd verify with the veterans here. As long as the IMEI is clean and the phone isn't blacklisted, there's no reason a sprint phone wouldn't run on Verizon, right? Is there any hold Sprint can actually make?
Shouldn’t have any problems if it’s unlocked.

YoitsTmac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2014
Thanks everyone. I learned what I need which is the Sprint iPhone isn't unlocked like the Verizon

YoitsTmac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2014
Well, I got lucky. I checked out a few Verizon iPhone X's last night and put them on my watch list. Today while in traffic, I got a notification that one was now accepting offers. I put in my top dollar (over $75 under his ask) with a little message. I was astonished he accepted without negotiation.

Turns out the dude recognized my handle and is from the BMW forums. I think he knows I'm a student but I'm a big contributing member and I think he did it to be nice. Was really sweet and all was meant to be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.