Carrier Sprint iphones flying of the shelf

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tritron, Nov 18, 2014.

1. tritron macrumors regular

Looked at inventory tracker and it seems there are not many iphones 6+ and 6 being in stock at apple store. Is there hug he demand for them ? I heard that only sprint version works in some countries overseas. Is the rent program keeping them flying of the shelfs or applo is not making any iphone 6+ for sprint now ?

2. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

In my area, the Sprint iPhones are the only ones you could always find at the Apple Store, etc.

3. tritron thread starter macrumors regular

I looked in colorado and planty of iphones 6+ for verizon none for sprint. Service is not that great on sprint in colorado.

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

LOL!!!

I can assure you it's NOT Sprint users that are buying them or Sprint customers receiving their new phones for that matter.

Currently, Sprint has been getting pummeled by angry customers who have waited over 8 weeks for delivery of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. Sprint keeps waiting on delivery from Apple. The Sprint forums are full of angry customers who want to know where their phones are.

So, yeah, maybe that's why. Overseas. The rumor is that the Sprint iPhone 6/6+ is essentially the same model as the unlocked Japanese version which has all the bands. But, of course, Sprint's iPhone is locked domestically. That can be worked around internationally and if you never come to the States it's never going to be a problem.

5. Stevessvt macrumors 6502

They're flying off the shelves alright.

In a febel attempt to kill themselves because know one wants them.

They are in the land of misfit phones.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I'm going to be very interested in the churn rate for new Sprint iPhone owners in the next quarterly report. I think the rate of returns would also be interesting to know.

Lots of people jumped all over this iPhone for Life plan. With Sprint's network I want to know how many stayed. Can't be too many.

7. mhoepfin macrumors regular

If you are in a Spark area, the Sprint iPhone is great. Good speed, battery life, etc. Especially compared to the Note 3 I had before it.