Sprint losing iPhone Plus orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmantn, Sep 18, 2014.

1. jmantn macrumors 6502

On Sep 12th around 4am EST (between 3:57-4:02) I successfully ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128GB Space Gray phone from sprint.com. I say successfully as I got in first around 3:15AM and ordered 128 and next screen changed it to 16GB and took over half an hour to get back to order page.

I ordered this as a new account and new line of service. I previously had a SERO account and while promised I'd have no issues adding a new line the pre order system deemed my account wasn't eligible so I had to create a new account and new line. I also ported my Sero out to a trackphone which cancelled my previous account.

So after jumping through all these hoops I'm sitting here with a prepaid phone waiting for my iPhone 6 plus to get a tracking number. I'm checking UPS my choice and FedEx mobile and tracking by reference via both shipping companies using account number, phone number related to billing info and order number as well as trying the trick of removing the last two digits from those numbers and tried tracking via package and mail innovation and even monitored my CC charges which are still pending.

I've spoke with numerous reps within Order Support who have all claimed NO iphone plus's are shipping for three weeks which isn't true and I've reached out to SprintCS on Twitter and even emailed them.

I've provided a sprint order number for an order placed after mine for exact same phone and everyone confirms its the same model, storage and even color and they confirmed my order was received before the other order and they confirmed the other order has a tracking number and mine doesn't. I'm told no one can speak to the warehouse and no one can email them when something goes wrong on Sprints end. It's frustrating when some identical orders made up to five hours after me are being processed already.

If anyone has any suggestions or an executive number to call or an email to try to reach out to I'd appreciate it.

Part of my order number is
    oy-shso-7505466XX with last two digits being obscured and again this was ordered at 4am EST for a new line on a new account

TL/DR
    Ordered new iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray from sprint.com at 4am EST and orders up to five hours after mine are shipping with exact same phone and my order is still waiting for some kind of sign of life.

2. jmantn thread starter macrumors 6502

Definitely appears orders are not being processed in the order they were received.

3. RollTideFanGrl macrumors regular

RollTideFanGrl

I think it goes by the order number first, color and then the GBs

4. jmantn, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

jmantn thread starter macrumors 6502

Not sure but someone who ordered after me for the exact same color, model, and storage has a tracking number for tomorrow and mine still doesn't have a ups slip

***Update***
    UPS my choice just alerted me to a shipment from SPCS for tomorrow despite sprint.com/myorder being blank. I reached out to a man on reddit who claimed to work at a warehouse and it's possible he helped or that new accounts are now processing.

This thread should be considered closed