Sprint Phones and OS X

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by palebluedot, Aug 12, 2008.

1. palebluedot macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

Figured it was time for a new thread on this since all the others are older and dont really ask the broad question - Are there any current or future (future being 1 month from now release) phones on the Sprint network that can sync well with OS X. I.E. Sync Calandar, Addy Book, and pref iTunes songs.

Anyone know of any? Please dont flame and say Sprint sucks or get an iPhone, the iPhone is nice but I pay about 1/4 the ATT sub for an iPhone in one year of my Sprint contract and that includes 7,000 min and unlimited data (dont ask, I got a mega deal that even Sprint reps still get suprised at).

Anyways, does anyone know of any phones that would to some degree fit the bill? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

I did a little bit of research, the Treo appears to play nice with OS X. I'm not sure what else will do the trick.

3. palebluedot thread starter macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

Treo with Windows Mobile or Palm OS? I have a Windows Mobile Treo 700wx and it wont sync with OS X with Missing Sync (they had to issue me a refund.) Never tried the Palm OS one, is Palm OS even relevant anymore? Last time I used one of those was 99.

4. DolemiteJackson macrumors member

I have the Palm Centro, and it seems to do fine with OS X and Missing Sync.