Sprint pre-order not showing up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brazil5376, Oct 8, 2011.

1. brazil5376 macrumors member

Pre-ordered on Sprint's site at 4am onm launch day with no problems. Went to sprint.com/myorder right after I ordered and it showed up syaing i should receive it on the 14th.

Now when I check the status it says my order number doesn't match their records.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My card has been charged also.

2. burmguy macrumors regular

You sure you used your order number? I have been charged etc and it this is what I get (just checked it now)

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
    iPhone 4S White 16GB 1 2011-10-07
    Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

iPhone 4S White 32GB 1 2011-10-07
    Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

3. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

You sure you're typing in your order number correctly (as in no extra spaces, dashes, etc)?

Thats the only thing I can think of. It would be odd to not match now.

4. jjlannoo Suspended

My order number still works fine and shows the "shiny new iphone" message everybody has.

5. brazil5376 thread starter macrumors member

I know I copied it correctly because it showed that "shiny new" message after I ordered it but today is doesn't show. My printer isn't working so I wrote it. One other thing is I never got a confirmation email.

6. rmlred macrumors regular

I never got a conformation email, but I was charged and it shows up in my account.

[​IMG]

7. burmguy macrumors regular

Thats what I see for both my phones. The only email I got was "Welcome to Sprint, go to mysprint.com and register your account"

8. rmlred macrumors regular

Glad to know I'm not the only one, you don't miss those conformation emails until you don't get one.

9. brazil5376 thread starter macrumors member

so true...is there a way to log onto sprint and get my order number again? Can't seem to find it

10. rmlred macrumors regular

Anyone know why my screen shot diapered? It did the same thing with a picture of an Otter Box.

11. brazil5376 thread starter macrumors member

found my order number in transaction history section and the order number is different than the one i wrote down but i get the same message when i try and check the status. I'm done sweating over this. At least I can see the order is there now. what's weird is my card was charged $554.35 and in the order history page it shows $568.90. Gonna call Sprint tomorrow and see what's up