Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PongYKong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2013
Hello, I'm a heavy data user and it seem Sprint has unlimited data for only $50 per month; cheapest I found so far compare to other unlimited plan. I often read macrumors forums, but I rarely see people talk about sprint simply unlimited plan so I'm unsure of how great it really is. I'm also considering Verizon $60 for 2gb plan for my second choice. I'm looking for some advice with these two plans before I make my final purchase, thank you.

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
I rarely see people talk about sprint simply unlimited plan.

Here you go: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1774116/

As for the plan, it's a good value IF (and this is a big if) you have good Sprint service in your area. Read posts by forum member eyoungren since he's a walking encyclopedia & foremost authority on Sprint and it's drawbacks.

Personally I would go with the Verizon plan since it includes a subsidized phone every 2-years and the Sprint plan doesn't (costing you an additional $27/month if you divide a $650 phone by 24 months) plus Verizon has a MUCH better network.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.