Sprint Upgrade End of March. Getting iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Sup3rknova, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Ok so my upgrade with Sprint is coming up and I am getting the iPhone 4 to FINALLY get rid of my crappy Samsung Moment! lol I know the features of the iPhone and all that but with the iPhone and phones in general, does the phone make a difference when web browsing or data connectivity in general? My Samsung Moment has data lock ups, ocassionaly slow to load etc. I guess what I am really asking is how much is it the phone and how much is it the carrier when these problems occur? (Sprint in my case)
    I am not to fond of Android anyway. :apple:

2. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

The iPhone has one of the best mobile browsers and should perform much better than your samsung. Safari on iOS is awesome and very similar to OSX safari, so you will be very happy with the experience overall. You should not have data lock ups unless you are a data hog and that lock up is actually your carrier throttling your usage which if it is then there is nothing that you can really do about that.