Sprint upgrade in the late summer/fall. WWDC!

Sup3rknova

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Riverside, CA
Ok so it's been looking like the WWDC is focusing on some new Macs with all the leaked sku #'s. I've been trying to follow as much as I can and my wife an I currently have iphone 4's. Our upgrade is in the late summer/fall, is it looking like new phones will be announced as well next Monday? I really don't want to get a 5 and lose that upgrade for two years and something new comes out soon after. Thoughts?

ValerieDurden

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ok so it's been looking like the WWDC is focusing on some new Macs with all the leaked sku #'s. I've been trying to follow as much as I can and my wife an I currently have iphone 4's. Our upgrade is in the late summer/fall, is it looking like new phones will be announced as well next Monday? I really don't want to get a 5 and lose that upgrade for two years and something new comes out soon after. Thoughts?
I would wait until fall to upgrade, Sprint will have Tri-band phones out by then that support LTE 800/1900/2600, I am hoping the 5s or 6 (depending on what they call the next iPhone) will support all three.