Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adeav28

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
I have a blackberry now that is half dead,and really do not want to get another would prefer and iPhone. I am eligible for an upgrade from sprint in July. Does anyone think that Sprint will offer free iPhone upgrades?

thisiserin

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
I have a blackberry now that is half dead,and really do not want to get another would prefer and iPhone. I am eligible for an upgrade from sprint in July. Does anyone think that Sprint will offer free iPhone upgrades?
Not a chance.

Alexs5

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2011
You just get an upgrade, no way you are gonna get an iphone for free. You still have to pay the "new contract or line" cost advertised.

adeav28

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
I didn't mean a free iPhone. I just don't want to pay the 699 or what ever it comes out at.

estockme

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2011
I have a samsung moment, which has an infamous problem called "data lockup" and "airplane lockup" all over the sprint forums and with attempted treatments on many iterations of custom android roms where, basically, if you turn on wifi and then turn it off your phone's radio will go out until a reboot- the airplane option will literally grey out on the power down screen. A few months back sprint was offering trade-ins for very similar phones. i'm 6 months from the end of my contract and hoping to get some sympathy for putting up with this--plus the fact that i'm about to lose my premier status after ten years with those people. other than that you can only whine and threat to leave...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.