Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jman800

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2008
Doesn't seem worth 99 Cents. To me it looks like it will get old in the first 10 minutes. :(

figment

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2008
I know it looks very much on the light side right now, but we're working with an amazing design team for our update. We'll have dozens (or more) of new pieces, body parts, and accessories, all hand created by some very talented people. We'll also be adding in more fruit, veggies, and other random objects. And the option for using your camera roll or taking a picture and adding pieces will be added as well. It's already in the works, we just wanted to get version 1 out the door with basic functionality to give folks a taste of what's to come.

jman800

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2008
I just read that, on the side of the new update, that you can take pictures of objects and add those parts to it. Now that does seem interesting. Even though other Apps have done the same, But i don't think quite like this. Im sure it will be good though, Nice work :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.