Spymac

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
4,206
0
San Destin Florida
OK, I understand that they had the whole iWalk thing, but these guys have some great screenshots of the WWDC. Here is one. They have about 4 pages of these, and this is the low quality. They have high quality images as well. Head on over and grab them while they are hot :p
 

Attachments

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
4,206
0
San Destin Florida
CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!

Look at the transparency on the inactive window! There are several images like that. Looks like there is a real good reason for quartz extreme. Man this is going to be slow on a G3!

Also, look closely at the new dock minimized icons.
 

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,561
0
VA
It looks good, that's for sure.

I didn't notice anything on the minimized dock, what are you refering to.
 

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
4,206
0
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by dukestreet
It looks good, that's for sure.

I didn't notice anything on the minimized dock, what are you refering to.
Here it is.... Looks very interesting don't you think. Hey, they got rid of the pinstripe in the dock!!!!
 

Attachments

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,561
0
VA
Ok, now I know I'm missing something. Are you just talking about the quality of the icons and image in general or is there something different going on. I'm not using OSX more than a couple times a week, so maybe I'm just not seeing it.
 

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
4,206
0
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by dukestreet
Ok, now I know I'm missing something. Are you just talking about the quality of the icons and image in general or is there something different going on. I'm not using OSX more than a couple times a week, so maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Those are apps that are minimized. Now in 10.1.4 when you do so, they show not only the window, but the app that is running it. Notice the little iTunes Icon, and the Finder Icon. Man, they are putting a lot of detail into this release.
 

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,561
0
VA
OOOHH, wow that is very slick. Ok, I'm impressed, I'm definitely going to like it on my TiPB, I just hope it can handle it well enough.
 

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
4,206
0
San Destin Florida
Re: re: smileys on iChat

Originally posted by eyelikeart
I know this is a useless post...

but "Money Mouth?!"

did anyone else notice this?? :p :D
What in the.... What are you talking about?

EDIT

Now I see.... That is funny.... Where is BeeJ? You could at least qualify for a runner up award for that one.
 

cleo

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2002
1,186
0
Tampa Bay Area, FL, USA
Re: CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!

Originally posted by Backtothemac
Look at the transparency on the inactive window! There are several images like that. Looks like there is a real good reason for quartz extreme. Man this is going to be slow on a G3!
I'm guessing (hoping) that even if Apple doesn't let you selectively turn stuff like this off, TinkerTools will soon after Jaguar's release.
 

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
1,772
11
Illinois
Re: re: smileys on iChat

Originally posted by eyelikeart
but "Money Mouth?!"

did anyone else notice this?? :p :D
Oh, that's going to be perfect for me!!!

That will be my new favorate smiley!
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.