Square Register for iPad is here, makes all other registers cry

scrapple

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2004
i could see a bunch of people walking away with the "registers"...
better be bolted down somehow..

NameUndecided

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2011
Well now I need want need an iPad stand like the ones shown on their website and introduction video.

Also, I think that Square is one of the most impressively simple, useful, and probably eventually impact-full innovations to come about for iPhones / iPads / Smartphones.

carrako

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2008
Well now I need want need an iPad stand like the ones shown on their website and introduction video.

Also, I think that Square is one of the most impressively simple, useful, and probably eventually impact-full innovations to come about for iPhones / iPads / Smartphones.
Do you know who makes that stand shown in their video?

NameUndecided

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2011
Thanks, troop231! Now I just need to wait a week or two or three to make sure any new accessories are iPad 3 compatible as well (can't say for sure if an extra millimeter or whatever could make a difference).

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
Thanks, troop231! Now I just need to wait a week or two or three to make sure any new accessories are iPad 3 compatible as well (can't say for sure if an extra millimeter or whatever could make a difference).
Only 0.81 mm thicker :) If you have a caliper and look at what 0.81mm looks like, it is VERY small! :)

insomnie

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2010
Only 0.81 mm thicker :) If you have a caliper and look at what 0.81mm looks like, it is VERY small! :)
Exactly, one will not be able to tell a difference in size just by holding it or looking at it. :D