Square Trade Insurance

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bhansensfd, Oct 30, 2008.

1. bhansensfd macrumors member

Does anyone have the square trade insurance and if so how has the plan been. I know alot of cell phone insurance policies have tons of exclusions and sound good until you file a claim. I just bought two 3g's and was thinking of purchasing the square trade plan for both of them. Any ifo is greatly appreciated.

2. crobbins macrumors 6502

No, I use State Farm's personal item insurance for my phones and laptops..I saw someone recommending it on here once and I went to check it out..I was very impressed it was a wonderful deal..

3. pkagel macrumors regular

Do you just roll it into your homeowners insurance or what? What does it cost?

4. crobbins macrumors 6502

No..it is a separate policy completely..it was like 50 dollars for both the computer and the phone a year.

5. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

What's the deposit if the phone is broken,lost or stolen?Do they cover if you break your phone?

6. crobbins macrumors 6502

I read the paperwork and was told there was no deposit. It covers lost, stolen, and broken..I didn't understand how they can afford this..but they do I guess..I didn't believe it at first when I read it here a long time ago..but I called State Farm and they confirmed so I bought it, but I've not needed it yet..