Squaretrade

Discussion in 'iPad' started by L0ADING, May 23, 2011.

1. L0ADING macrumors member

L0ADING

how long after i get my ipad do i have to buy squaretrade?

2. poloponies macrumors 68030

You have to buy within 30 days from purchase for accidental damage coverage.

3. ninerfan macrumors regular

Awesome company to deal with! Hope I never have to use the coverage, but they sure made the purchasing experience extremely professional. Very impressed!

4. madat42 macrumors regular

5. mudman2 macrumors member

I have about 30 iphones on warranty with Squaretrade, on the few claims we have had (toilet etc) they have been very responsive and easy to deal with

I have no connection to them

6. L0ADING thread starter macrumors member

L0ADING

if i buy squaretrade then have to get my ipad2 replaced for something such as blacklight bleed from apple will squaretrade transfer to my new ipad?

and if i have the warranty with squaretrade and i break it will the warranty transfer to the new one?

7. L0ADING thread starter macrumors member

L0ADING

also would like to know if theres a deductible?

8. Built macrumors 68020

+1

I have Square Trade on my iPhone 3, Macbook Pro and both iPads. Great service.

With the discount on my iPad 2 policy purchase, I was able to get 3 years of coverage for the price of 2.

For anybody with an questions, just do a search on here, and elsewhere on the Internet. If I purchase a MBA (tempted...though I shouldn't do it), I will be covering it with a Square Trade policy too.

9. ninerfan macrumors regular

No deductible!

10. boraxatude macrumors member

I just bought 2 year coverage and used this coupon: WIZZARD25 and got 25% off for a total of $74.99. Can't beat that deal!

11. michaelsviews, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011

michaelsviews macrumors 65816

What about Square trades SERVICE, LETS read about that

Fantastic you have 30 iphones with them and one or more went in the toilet, SO what did they do in regards to the toilet iphone or iphone's ?

Great you have the coverage but what about service?

Spoke with them on the phone and they seem to be pretty good, the depot repair center is in Kansas, Toto is in charge of shipping and the tin man does the repairs, the lion does customer service, and the scare crow cleans up.

But seriously they seem to be a great company to deal with and the girl I spoke with said she's only had 2 claims rejected because it was obvious abuse / neglect.

12. L0ADING thread starter macrumors member

L0ADING

will the code work still or do you know where to find them?

will it work on the 3 year?

13. boraxatude macrumors member

Yes it works. But I don't know for how long. There are other coupons available just google squaretrade coupon. Easy as pie.