Squeaky Space Bar

teerexx52

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Florida West Coast
I have a 2 week old MacBook Pro and the space bar squeaks. Is there any way to remedy the problem or should I take it to the Genius Bar? I don;t want them giving me a new computer because this one is great, no yellow screen, dead pixels. Thanks for the help.

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
I have a 2 week old MacBook Pro and the space bar squeaks. Is there any way to remedy the problem or should I take it to the Genius Bar? I don;t want them giving me a new computer because this one is great, no yellow screen, dead pixels. Thanks for the help.
genuis bar, they woulnt give you a diffrent one just pull the key off and see if something is wrong with it

Comment

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
Yeah the genius bar does well in situations like these. My MacBook 'K' key was not working, so we brought in, and they popped it right off and put a new one on, and all in about 30 seconds, I was otta there.

Comment

teerexx52

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Florida West Coast
Yeah the genius bar does well in situations like these. My MacBook 'K' key was not working, so we brought in, and they popped it right off and put a new one on, and all in about 30 seconds, I was otta there.
Thanks a lot guys. I'll take it in when I get back up north

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.