Squeaky wheel gets the watch.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by vikingjunior, Apr 23, 2015.

1. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

Sitting on MR all day complaining is not going to get you anywhere. Call Apple and let your voice be heard.

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Or everyone can chill and let things play out as they typically do. Stop stoking the manufactured hysteria. Flooding Apple with a bunch of nonsensical calls doesn't help anyone with anything.

People are acting like they've been singled out and are being unfairly punished. The entitlement here is long jumped the shark.

3. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Please stop trolling Apple Support. The constant whiny phone calls and chats are probably why Apple sent out the so called "email of death" yesterday.

Get a grip. Your watches are coming.

4. RTWG macrumors regular

RTWG

I'm a huge Apple fan and I've had launch-day deliveries of a lot of their products. I've even waited outside the Apple Store overnight in order to get my hands on some iPhones.

Yet I don't mind that my Apple Watch is going to be late. I ordered the Space Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch within minutes of the online store opening, and my shipment is due in June.

It's going to be a quality product and I appreciate that Apple are making them as fast as they can. Bitching about the launch is futile, dumb, and puts a negative spin on what will be the introduction of a great new product. Get a grip!