squishy/unresponsive button

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Architect4122, May 27, 2009.

1. Architect4122 macrumors regular

got my comp back from the apple repair. new logic board (graphics card failed). well, now my "W" key is really hard to operate. there is greatly more resistance and it doesn't pick up the key stroke unless i really press the sucker.

and quick fixes? i don't feel like taking it in again. between Adobe, and command+w and typing in general...i need that "w" working its best!

also, any reason why my airport card would be slow? i've always felt it was slower than other mac owners...it works, just slow. thoughts?

thanks

2. mikes70mustang macrumors 68000

mikes70mustang

the airport? idk, but the button sounds like it has something under it. Try some canned air on it. It happened to me and it was just a chunk of dirt stuck under it.

3. capriseyhaze macrumors regular

capriseyhaze

i had a dream about this post last night. i kept thinking i had sqisshy keys and they were all melting off of my mbp. it was preets scary. my comp was just melting everywere. and i was on a school bus. i havent been on a school but in like 6 or 7 years. i dunno it was crazy.

4. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

Easy on the Mushrooms. ;)

5. Unprocessed1 macrumors 65816

Unprocessed1

6. dan5.5 macrumors 6502

I would definitely take it back. They broke it, they should fix it. I would not accept a broken computer. Especially something that's going to bother you.

7. capriseyhaze macrumors regular

capriseyhaze

lololol