SR Macbook Pro 15" NOW? I need a laptop.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Andras5soul, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Andras5soul macrumors member

    Jun 14, 2007
    I need laptop...I wanted to wait until October for the Leopard release and possible upgrades.. Im definitely buying an apple laptop and am ONLY using mac os, and I can afford all of the laptops except for the 17 inch pro.

    Should I buy a macbook or a macbook pro?? Is the price difference worth the high end 15 inch pro over the cheaper one?? I will not be doing video editing to the extent where I would need the best video card... and I'm not a gamer past halo and quinn :D..Is there any reason to wait until the last day of july to buy this or will it be the same as now?? and most importantly, if im spending so much on a laptop, should I just borrow a PC laptop for the summer and buy the apple in october?

    Please give your answer, and dont leave the decision up to me.
  2. 0007776 Suspended


    Jul 11, 2006
    If I were you, I would either get the base MBP, or maybe a MB.
  3. mikehokie macrumors regular

    Jun 3, 2007
    Fairfax, Virginia
    It sounds like you could just get a Macbook. Get a Macbook with 2 gigs of RAM and you will be set. They run fast and considering you don't do very much gaming I wouldn't recommend the MBP. I would get it now seeing as no new updates are likely for the Macbook.

Share This Page