SR MBP power block

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by KJdanReuben, Jul 30, 2007.

1. KJdanReuben macrumors regular

I just ordered a SR MBP saturday and was wondering if i would get the big power adapter, or the new smaller one? Thanks for any help that will be given!

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

I would think that you should get the new smaller one. But if the machine was boxed a long time ago, you'll get the big one. I have read that people are starting to get the small ones, though. So you should get it, too.

3. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

yea it depends on what time it was boxed. hopefully youll get the newer, smaller re-desgined one. :)

4. KJdanReuben thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I hope I get the smaller one, but if not...oh well, I still get an awesome computer!

5. harmonium macrumors newbie

My MBP was purchased on the 9th of July and delivered on the 25th of July. It was a CTO w/ 200GB HD so it came from China. I'd assume that they still have a supply of the retail configurations with the larger power block out there, but who knows.

6. sevimli macrumors 6502a

All my brand-new apple computers came from china it was not an exception for you.

I got my replacement with small adapter on 25th of july.

7. BlueArctos macrumors member

If you ordered a custom machine, you'll definitely be receiving the smaller adapter.