SRS iWOW iTunes plugin problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Nar1117, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Nar1117 macrumors 6502

Hello everybody,

I have installed the SRS iWOW Plugin (version 1.1.8) for iTunes (version 7.2) and it seems to corrupt iTunes. With the plugin installed and running (no bypass), iTunes crashes a second or two after it starts playing a song. When the plugin is installed but not "on," the songs play normally. If I uninstall the plugin, the songs also play perfectly normally. I am 90% positive the problem lies with the iWOW, and I have reparied permissions, reinstalled the plugin, and reinstalled iTunes with no luck.

What gives? Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Nar1117 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah, well you see, I like it too much to not use it. If it can be fixed, I would like to fix it.

3. Tadow macrumors member

It has been working fine for me with version 1.1.8 and version 7.2. Which one did you install/update first? I already had iWOW installed before I updated iTunes, so maybe try reinstalling both in a different order.

4. Nar1117 thread starter macrumors 6502

I can't remember exactly, but I think I had iWOW before 7.2 as well. I don't remember a precise action or event that took place that marked the beginning of the crashes. It just started happening. There might be something small that I can't remember.

I'll try installing them in different orders, but I only have 4 registration attempts with iWOW, then I have to buy a key again ($20). I've used 2 already.

5. vjuggy macrumors newbie

srs iwow

you need to download the trial version and then seperately get the license key
    for srs iwow version 2.0 i need help with the license key any one can assist me on this please