SS or Space Black with blue leather loop?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by andreyirra, Sep 18, 2015.

1. andreyirra macrumors regular

As the title says.
    Now that they sell the Space black with a black sports band it seems tempting to just buy a blue leather loop separately. I originally planned to buy the SS with the blue leather loop while buying a separate BSB.

Which do you think look better with the blue leather loop?

2. DaveWil macrumors member

I would look at the third party watch band market. To this date I have not seen a 3rd party leather loop, but there are a lot of stainless steel bands for cheap and in many colors. I purchased one and it is great.

3. mikemj23 macrumors 6502

i purchased a 3rd party leather loop from a seller on ebay (others have as well) and am very happy with the quality and price. Seller's name is : lnkoo888.

4. andreyirra thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks both of you. What I really like is your opinion on what looks better: the space black SS with a blue leather loop or the regular SS with a blue leather loop.

5. mikemj23 macrumors 6502

hmmmm I would think the regular SS as I usually don't mix black and blue.

6. seadragon Contributor

seadragon

I like the Space Black SS with the blue leather loop. Here is mine with the now discontinued Bright Blue Leather Loop.

[​IMG]

7. parseckadet macrumors 6502a

parseckadet

I think they would both look quite nice, though right now I'm leaning toward liking the SS better. I've been drawn to the blue/black combination on a steel watch ever since I first set eyes on the Rolex blue/black GMT Master II. The Space Black with the blue strap above looks good, but something about the silver steel just pulls everything together.
    [​IMG]

8. WilliamG macrumors 604

Thanks for the picture. That doesn't work for me at ALL, but fashion is subjective of course. I love that Hermés double-band thingy (for my wifey, not me), and others dislike it a lot.

9. EdisEdward macrumors 6502

can someone post a pic of gold sport and the leather loop (blue or black)