SSB4 3DS Demo Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by imaketouchtheme, Sep 15, 2014.

1. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

I saw the other thread giving away codes, but couldn't find anything for MR members to discuss the game itself.

What are your thoughts? Enjoy the game so far? I've played quite a few matches and really like it. Probably my favorite feature is "Omega Mode" (especially since you can use it on the demo).

What's your favorite characters from the demo? Mine would have to be Link / Villager (surprisingly)

2. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

what's omega mode? maybe auto correct from mega man? idk

i just play casually ( the SSB titles) but this one i feel like im going to be sucked into when it comes out early october state side. so far i'm loving the villager ( i love me some Animal Crossing). I also liked Greninja when i played the Wii U Demo, Shame they didnt have more characters in this 3ds Demo.

3. bradleyjx macrumors member

When you're on the stage select screen, you can press [X] to change to the "Omega Mode" version of the stage. In general, this mode removes platforms from the stage, turning each stage into a "Final Destination" of sorts, though the results are a bit different, depending on the stage you're on.

4. librarian macrumors regular

I have the full game. My only complaint is that they removed a lot of options for custom matches, possibly because of hardware limitations of the 3ds.

5. imaketouchtheme thread starter macrumors 65816

Do you have a Gateway card thing? Or is there an easier way? I have it dowloaded but I do not have a way to play the file. :(

6. librarian macrumors regular

No I have a Japanese Nintendo3DS LL .
    Regardless of it, the game has a day1 patch for multiplayer play so the easier way is just to buy it.

7. imaketouchtheme thread starter macrumors 65816

Ahhhh. So I'm assuming I can't play the Japanese version on my American 3DS? Haha.