Hey all, My wife and I have a 2009 macbook pro, and 2008 unibody macbook. I'm starting to look at upgrading to two 11'' MBA's. I know the "what would you do?" threads are tiresome, so I apologize in advance. But I would love some thoughts... Option A: Buy MBAs now. Option B: Buy SSDs for current Macbooks and wait until next Summer for '13 MBA w/Haswell. I know I'm getting to the life cycle where our HDs could fail. I do BU regularly with CCC, but still prefer to be proactive.