SSH help!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphonegeek786, Mar 29, 2010.

1. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

I accidently deleted all my songs off my computer. My songs are still on my iphone, but is there any way to find the songs on my phone and drag them on to my computer.

2. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

If you plug the iPhone back into your computer, iTunes will offer to transfer the songs that you got off of the iTunes store back to the computer from the iPhone.

3. iphonegeek786 thread starter macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

How, what if I didn't get it from the iTUnes store (not talking about piracy!!)

4. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

if it is under 1000 songs, you can download the Demo of senuti. I mention that first, because it has the nicest interface and automatically adds them back to iTunes.

You could also try expod. Free. Never used it personally, but give it a try, and tell me what you think.:)

5. JennaLDS macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

I got confused. lol.

You can transfer the songs from your iPhone to your computer, there is a setting under preferences that lets you do it. I tried looking for it but couldnt find it, but I found out before by calling apple, they told me pretty quickly and it was simple after that. Sadly i have the memory of a gold fish.. :/

6. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

you might be thinking of the transfer purchases feature in iTunes this will only transfer iTunes bought tracks not your entire collection of mp3's which may have been added seperately to iTunes say from a music cd you copied

7. iphonegeek786 thread starter macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

Thanks!! Your a life saver.