iPad Stable flash drive for ifile access via CCK

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by hectic6, Jun 24, 2012.

1. hectic6 macrumors member

hi all,

As the title states, i need a STABLE flash drive for file transfer via CCK for the ipad 3.

I need it to transfer files using ifile and its the best way for me.

Used a no name data traveler and it died on me so i need a good brand one for long term usage !

The one i had that could be used is 2g only. Anyone had any success for higher volume eg, 4?8?16?

thanks ! :)

2. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

I've been using a Transcend Ultra Speed 32 GB (USB 2.0, purple stripe on the base where the cap goes), and it's worked pretty fine so far.

I'm not a representative, but I have nothing but good things to say about Transcend (my numerous SDHC cards have worked perfectly).

3. Snowy_River macrumors 68030

Snowy_River

I use SD cards for this. Use the CCK SD card reader for connecting to my iPad, and keep a little USB SD card reader for plugging into a computer. I've found that it's easy to keep a stack of 8GB cards around. Never had one fail on me, across several brands...

4. jfhey macrumors newbie

Do you mean the Jetflash 600 32gb?
    http://www.memorycardgb.com/wp-cont...-Cards-USB-Flash-Drives-Memory-Sticks_339.jpg
    ?
    And are you using iPad 3 with 5.1.1? I have been researching for a working 32gb flash drive like crazy and would be very thankful to finally have found one :)

5. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

6. sbddude macrumors 6502a

Another vote for SD cards. I use a 32GB class 10 Patriot card. it was $10 after rebate.