stack app through jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by asaeta, Jul 8, 2009.

1. asaeta macrumors member

so ive downloaded stack after i jailbroke with purplera1n and im having some problems. after i downloaded stacks and removed some of the icons from the stack, i wasnt able to move them back into the stack (or any of my icons for that matter). the stack is also in the middle of bottom part of the screen (in between mail and safari) even though the description said it would be on the far right bottom where the ipod is. am i doing something wrong? i have removed and re-installed it a bunch of times...

2. jthomp macrumors regular

Same identical issue. No idea what is going on. I installed it, moved the inital apps and cannot get any other apps to go into "stacks". I've uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted and nothing. Gonna say goodbye to stacks until someone figures this out...

3. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

If you're using v2 it doesn't work well with 3.0. I'm using the Stack v3 alpha and it works great on a 3GS. The developer will let you in on testing if you make a small donation.

5. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

yup just make a small donation to get it... v3 rocks.

6. jthomp macrumors regular

I'm using whatever is available in cydia. Watched the demo on youtube and thought that was what was available. Double checked, and it's version 2.1. How much of a small donation?

7. asaeta thread starter macrumors member

so i definitely made a $5 donation to steven....(insert hyphenated last name here), and now what? im waiting to hear something about upgrading to the v3 beta version thing....