Stack internets

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Is there any software that can stack internet connections, and use both at once for faster speed. (My wifi and wifi from a hotspot to be exact).

Or if I can't do that, take internet from my Mac Mini and add it to my MBP speed.

Last edited:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Is there any software that can stack internet connections, and use both at once for faster speed. (My wifi and wifi from a hotspot to be exact).

Or if I can't do that, take internet from my Mac Mini and add it to my MBP speed.
No, you can't do either of those.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Connection bonding is definitely possible in hardware (using a router that supports it; I believe that some Draytek devices do) but I don't know whether there is any OS X software that can accomplish the same job. But keep at it and see what you can find :)

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Connection bonding is definitely possible in hardware (using a router that supports it; I believe that some Draytek devices do) but I don't know whether there is any OS X software that can accomplish the same job. But keep at it and see what you can find :)
I was trying to accomplish something like this, without the need of a monthly fee.