Stack Overlay Issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gtg653t, Oct 23, 2008.

1. gtg653t macrumors newbie

Hello!

I'm a newbie to the Mac OSX operating system. I regret to say I have been using Windows all my life but I have used Linux before though. Anyways I just recently got my new apple and I downloaded overlays in which I can put for my stacks so it looks cooler. The issue is that in oder for the overlay to work I have to put the icon of the overlay inside the corresponding stack. So when I click on the stack the overlay icon appears. Is there any way to get around this issue or an apple script that would enable me to keep the nice looking overlays on my stacks without displaying their icon when I open the stacks??

Also is there a way to creat a webpage stack so instead of clogging my dock with 5 websites when I minimize them I can put them in a stack??

Thanks for any help given.

2. takemore macrumors member

Question is not so clear/easy that's why you are not getting much replies. I remember I was playing with some apps which would change the way stacks look but in the end I went back to original vanilla Apple stacks especially after Apple allowed to set stack to look as folder.
    Sorry for not helping much but at least you've got some reply :rolleyes: