Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hexblack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
Think I might sell my stainless one with my sport band and keep my loop band. Wanted to replace with a series 2 with black sport band. Problem is the only stainless model I see for preorder with sport band is white. Really don't want a white band

Floris

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2007
Netherlands
Can I ask if you have any experience with selling or trading with other people? How did that go? Unexpected things like wear and tear, loose fit, or things I wouldn't think of?

IngerMan

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2011
Michigan
I was just looking at Amazon for Apple bands, per the customer reviews the loop and sport bands are a fraction of what Apple sells them and the quality is rated very good. I will be doing my band shopping other than Apple store.

Floris

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2007
Netherlands
I was just looking at Amazon for Apple bands, per the customer reviews the loop and sport bands are a fraction of what Apple sells them and the quality is rated very good. I will be doing my band shopping other than Apple store.
Are they official Apple bands, or.. ?

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
just got a 42mm SS that comes with a black sports band. didn't care for what band it came with, my other bands will be 3rd party.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.