Stainless Steel (WITH) Link any Deliveries yet ?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by telefono, Apr 27, 2015.

1. telefono, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015

telefono macrumors 6502

telefono

I ordered within 60 seconds and I'm well aware and fine with the 4-6 week delivery estimate but wanted to know if any Stainless Steel with Link Apple Watches have been delivered earlier than the 4-6 week estimate apart from the review ones sent out.

I have read about many people receiving Stainless Steel watches with Sport bands and leather bands but so far no Stainless Steel with Link Bracelets in 42mm or 38mm

I say I'm patiently waiting but starting a thread like this I might be lying

2. DayOfChaos macrumors 6502

My shipping date that was "June" was bumped up to May 20th, but other than that no changes for me. Ordered at 3:30AM EST.

3. andrewmaj macrumors regular

Thats a good sign for those of us in the first SS Link shipping window of the 13-27th

4. jamesmorgan33 macrumors newbie

Still nothing here. Order confirmation came in at 3:04am EST. for my 42mm. :(

I've never been so excited for $1,000 to be taken out of my account!

5. andrewmaj macrumors regular

6. telefono thread starter macrumors 6502

telefono

Yes its a Very helpful thread but some of the replies were a little confusing, some thought it was for the Link Bracelet only. If I was the OP I would edit the heading to say SS (WITH) Link.

Its best to stick to one Thread so if the Mods think this is a double thread they can delete it.

----------

At least its showing some movement, its a good sign :)

7. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

The Link only threads are going to be moved to accessories so if it's in the general discussion then it's for the watch.