Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

telefono

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
I ordered within 60 seconds and I'm well aware and fine with the 4-6 week delivery estimate but wanted to know if any Stainless Steel with Link Apple Watches have been delivered earlier than the 4-6 week estimate apart from the review ones sent out.

I have read about many people receiving Stainless Steel watches with Sport bands and leather bands but so far no Stainless Steel with Link Bracelets in 42mm or 38mm

I say I'm patiently waiting but starting a thread like this I might be lying

Last edited:

DayOfChaos

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
My shipping date that was "June" was bumped up to May 20th, but other than that no changes for me. Ordered at 3:30AM EST.

telefono

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
We have a pretty good thread going on over here https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1870437/

Yes its a Very helpful thread but some of the replies were a little confusing, some thought it was for the Link Bracelet only. If I was the OP I would edit the heading to say SS (WITH) Link.

Its best to stick to one Thread so if the Mods think this is a double thread they can delete it.

----------

My shipping date that was "June" was bumped up to May 20th, but other than that no changes for me. Ordered at 3:30AM EST.

At least its showing some movement, its a good sign :)

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Yes its a Very helpful thread but some of the replies were a little confusing, some thought it was for the Link Bracelet only. If I was the OP I would edit the heading to say SS (WITH) Link.

Its best to stick to one Thread so if the Mods think this is a double thread they can delete it.

----------

At least its showing some movement, its a good sign :)

The Link only threads are going to be moved to accessories so if it's in the general discussion then it's for the watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.